Motorcycle Li-ion 18650 60V 8ah Lithium Battery Pack
|FOB Unit Price:||US $200 US $100|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||5000 Unit /Month|
|Transport Package:||Industrial Package|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Paypal, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Model NO.: 60V 8Ah
- Connection Mode: Series and Parallel
- Discharge Rate: Medium Discharge Rate
- Accessories Type: Chargers
- Standard Voltage: 24V
- Electrolyte: Lithium Battery
- Battery Materials: Lithium Ion Battery
- Weight: 4kg
- Trademark: KBP
- Origin: Guangdong, China
- Type: Lithium-Ion Battery Pack
- Rechargeable: Chargeable
- Size: Medium
- Rated Capacity: >1000MAH
- Usage: Remote Control Boat
- Application: Electric Bicycle Battery
- Plastic Color: Black
- Other Name: Powerful Battery
- Specification: CE. SGS. RoHS, UL, KC
- HS Code: 8506500000
A. Small Size:1/3 of NiMH Battery
B. Long Cycle life
C . Wide Capacity Range: 1000mAh-60Ah
D. Stable Performance
E. No memory effect
F. Light Weight
H. Customized Batteries
A . OEM&ODM
B. Door to Door Service
C. Professional Technical Support
E. Warranty: 12Monthes-24Monthes
Sample Time: 8-12 days after confirmed specification
Payment Term: T/T , Paypal ,Western Union.
Portable speaker,Muti car jump starter , power bank ,Auto cleaner,GPS tracking, Digital ADSL device ,Flashligting , emergency lighting , laptop , solar board, ups power ,smart phone ,wireless microphone, MP3,Walk man, Cordless Phone, Notebook, Video Camera, Digital Camera, Digital Products, Portable DVD,Mobile Communication, Blue tooth Headset, Electronic Toys,Game Player, Solar LED light, Emergency lighting , Power tools, E-bike, Medical Equipment,etc.
Certification: UL , RoHS, CE, KC, UN38.3,MSDS
|1||Nominal Capacity||12Ah±5%||0.2C5A discharge at 25ºC|
|3||Charge Current||Standard:3A;Max:6A||Working temperature:0~45ºC|
|4||Charge cut-off Voltage||67.2±0.3V|
|5||Discharge Current||Standard:0.5 C5A;Max:2C5A||Working temperature:-20~50ºC|
|6||Discharge cut-off Voltage||46.4V|
|7||Pack Voltage||36V~42.5V||Shipment status|
|8||Pack Impedance||< 60 mΩ||50% SOC at 25ºC|
Storage of polymer lithium-ion batteries
≤ 1month -20~45ºC
≤ 3month 0~30ºC
≤ 6month 20±5ºC
Batteries were 40~60% charged.
In case of over-discharge, batteries should be charged for one time every 3 months while storing. Batteries should be discharged and charged after being stored more than a year in order to activate it and restore energy.
2,Batteries should be charged immediately after work in case of over-discharge
Read and observe the following warnings and precautions to ensure correct and safe use of LiFeCoPO4 batteries. It is claimed that we are free of any responsibility with the contingency and loss dueto the cells' wrong usage (not preferred in the product specification)
- Do not immerse the battery in water or allow it to get wet.
- Do not use or store the battery near sources of heat such as a fire or heater.
- Do not use any chargers other than those recommended by WANMA.
- Do not reverse the positive(+) and negative(-) terminals.
- Do not connect the battery directly to wall outlets or car cigarette-lighter sockets.
- Do not put the battery into a fire or apply direct heat to it.
- Do not short-circuit the battery by connecting wires or other metal objects to the positive(+) and negative(-) terminals.
- Do not pierce the battery casing with a nail or other sharp object, break it open with a hammer, or step on
- Do not strike, throw or subject the battery to sever physical shock.
- Do not directly solder the battery terminals.
- Do not attempt to disassemble or modify the battery in any way.
- Do not place the battery in a microwave oven or pressurized container.
- Do not use the battery in combination with primary batteries(such as dry-cell batteries) or batteries of different capacity, type or brand.
-Do not use the battery if it gives off an odor, generates heat, becomes discolored or deformed, or appears abnormal in any way. If the battery is in use or being recharged, remove it from the device or charger immediately and discontinue use.
Do not use or store the battery where is exposed to extremely hot, such as under window of a car in direct sunlight in a hot day. Otherwise, the battery may be overheated. This can also reduce battery performance and/or shorten service life.
If the battery leaks and electrolyte gets in your eyes, do not rub them. Instead, rinse them with clean running water and immediately seek medical attention. If left as is, electrolyte can cause eye injury.